(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Friday, April 6, 2012

'Fess Up Friday

"Can he see us?"
Okay, so I've been called out on the fact that I have not been suckin' it up on Saturday.  I could say I've been busy with kids, life rockin' and rollin' and whatnot.  All true.  I have been busy, but I've also been hiding.  I have nothing to report.  Nothing is happening.  Not weight lost.  In fact, I've gained some.  Craptastic.

 So the same o'l same ol' ain't working.  I blame age and the internet.  The internet because isn't it responsible for everything?  I think I saw the internet shop-lifting at Wal-mart forcing them to drive up price for us law abiding citizens even.  Age because I'm comfortable with me.  I like me.  I'm cool with being fat.  The problem is all the problems that come with being fat the longer I am fat.  I'm NOT comfortable with heart problems, joint issues and weight related diseases.  So once AGAIN, the consequences keep me from doing what I really want to do....danged sense of responsibility for my actions!

If I keep doing what I'm doing, I'm gonna keep getting what I got so I gots to do something new:  today is the day I sign up for Weight Watchers On-line.  Why?  Because while I'm comfomy with my jiggle:  I'm not okay with not being able to hang out with my grandkids.  I'm not okay with that article that said I'll be fat forever (see previous posted rant for more info on that).  I'm not okay with my girls seeing me quit when it comes to my health.  I'm not okay with back fat.  I don't have that yet, but let's just nip it the bud shall we?

Suck It Up Saturdays are back on.  Team Me is back in business.  Join me on Team Me and I'll make you a shirt with your reason for fat eviction.  Let's get un-comfy people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can tell me....