(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Down By 6

Gold star for Jen! That's what Weight Watchers gives you when you lose your first 5 pounds. At 35, gold stars still work. Heck yes. I am now down by 6 lbs. I can't kick. Still working out the cooking thing. If you like to cook, I don't understand you, but I'm willing to like you anyway.

Also, my good friend Vic would have you believe that I don't eat. This is untrue. I eat much more now. Listen to her not. I'm better after two weeks of tracking what I eat.

I learned something new about Jen this week. I'm not a stress eater. Quite the opposite. When stressed, I don't want to eat. I just want to take care of the problem. Eating is not priority. The rough/busy days with the kids are the days I have the hardest time keeping up with my points. I will have to learn how to manage that. And that's about it.

Now for my story. I don't know if it's funny, but I was impressed. I am giving #3 an airplane ride. You know, when you lie on your back and lift the kid in the air with your feet. Well, she dropped her Bakka (her teddy from Aunt Shannie as well as her woobie). I said, "Aw, you dropped Bakka." The child gets a most satisfied grin and says, "No, I didn't." She caught Bakka with her toes! Her toes people!

We have a baby Viking Ninja! Yeah Baby! Fear us, for we have spawned children who could rule the planet by use of their toes only! (There it is....there's the drama. Found it.)

2 comments:

  1. and so here is the said friend Vicky and yes due to weight watchers you have to eat:O) and because of this lovely blog you do too and wait because I keep bugging you in public spaces you do too.... How marvelous it's all working out to my crazy plan bwahhhhhhhhh.:O)Love you girl. good job on disciplining yourself, I know it's sucks sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

You can tell me....