(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

It Seems So Easy...

I realize that blogging is vanity.  I mean really.  Stop your life, and check out mine.  I just can't help myself though.  The less therapy I have to pay for, the more shoes I can buy.  Besides, I love to write and encourage people.  I'm not the only one with crazy out there.  Together, we can all laugh and get through it to the next zany adventure.  Hey, I'm a sanguine...it's fun or bust baby.

I'm also woman.  A woman who likes bling, glitter, hot pink and bows with feathers.  Heck yes.  Ipso Facto:  I want my blog to be pretty.  Much easier said then done.  So be patient if things looked rather cracked out.  I could have Bear just do it for me, but I want to learn how to do this myself.  Learning keeps you smart you know.  If you have any tips or ideas, please leave comments.  I'm up for any and all suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can tell me....