|Miami, FL ... or so says Google|
Check out what I learned watching CSI: Miami
1) Miami, as a city, is really shiny.
2) Every person in Miami has a bathing suit ready body and loves to flaunt it at the beach and/or pool. Healthy foods and exercise must be paramount there. I haven't seen one average sized person yet. No muffin tops. No muu-muus. Just really hot skinny girls in bikinis. Also, going by how many guys are shown verses girls, there are a lot more women than men in Miami. Babe fest, fellas.
2) Speaking of average, to work in law enforcement, you have to be above average in the looks department. Pretty boys and girls only please! The gathering of evidence can only be done with faces of beauty. That's why their solve rate is so high.
3) Not only are CSI personal to be good looking, they must be impervious to extreme heat so that they can wear pants, long sleeves and jackets at all times. They don't even sweat. They are miracles of nature really. I don't know if the same is true of all professionals in Miami, but the lawyers seem pretty unfazed and unsweaty as well.
4) The problem is a good CSI in Miami has to be a hot mess somehow. They all have personal drama. It can be exhausting, but hey, that's how you find killers: by working through your problems that have nothing to do with crime. I did NOT know that until this show. Fascinating.
5) Nature, however, expresses how hot IT is by making even the very air yellow. That's why every thing looks yellow in outside shots. However, AC inside buildings makes things more purplish. Miami is a place of wonder.
6) Wild life near Miami will only attack you if you're dead, dying or trying to dump a body.
7) If you go for a romantic walk on the beach, you will find a dead body.
8) Also, if you go fishing or hiking you will find a dead body or that the fish you caught ate a body.
9) This stay-cation location is a good idea because if you go there, you're going to be killed either as an innocent bystander or because of your various illegal activities. One of the two.
10) Lots of dead things end up in Miami, and beautiful hot messes figure out why.
And there you have it. Everything you need to know about Miami courtesy of CSI: Miami. I'd love to visit in real life, but I gotta work on my beach body first! Hehehehehe!