(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Quick and Simple

So I've lost 2 more pounds so yay!  I would like to see a bigger loss, but it's better than nothing.

Our current menu selection
Also, I've discovered that I really do dislike cooking.  True story.

 To cook healthy meals, it takes forever.  I'm willing to do it for the good of all.  I do, however, get most miffy when little girls won't even try the food I work so hard to make.  Are you kidding me?  At least act like I poisoned you AFTER you take a bite...man!  Rude.  It makes it harder to do things when you know you will get zero positivity for your efforts.  (There is a sermon in that somewhere.)

Basically, the girls are losing weight too because I'm only cooking one dinner.  They sure have been chowing down at breakfast though. Interesting n'est pas?  I've put the really good recipes that everyone seems to like in the EAT ME section, so take a look.

I gots more FFF on the way today, so this is it for now.  I'm sure I'll have more fun and frivolity to come!

2 comments:

  1. Ok first of all YAY at Weight Watchers!! So proud of you. I'm doing the same thing. Except the cooking good meals thing. Not doing that. I'm just doing portion control; so THIS week is the week of meal planning an eating more veggies... pray for me.
    Secondly the fish thing at the bottom of your blog. How awesome is that?!?!?! I just played with the fish for 5 minutes and totally forgot they weren't real. The poor blue fish is so oblivious. He tries so hard to look like he knows what he's doing but really, he's just a follower. Love him.
    Angie (the one in Panama City Beach - cause I can't figure out how to hook a profile to this thing.....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok so I totally had something to say, then I got to feeding the fish and can't remember what it was.... hahaha But I do know that I love you and so that will do for now. Also love your blog...

    ReplyDelete

You can tell me....