(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Saturday, May 5, 2012

So Gross, And Yet, So Encouraging


According to the scales, I lost 5 lbs. Just this week. Now, I'm not sure how I did this amazing thing, but WW did say that is more than you are supposed to be losing. 2-3 lbs a week is most healthy. That makes sense. It's about getting the body better fuel and working better. I mean looking better is nice too, but let's face it, I'm hot the way I am. If I get any hotter, I'll be triplets. Ow. Just saying.

So, I'm not thinking that this kind of weight loss is going to happen every week, but I'll take it. My clothes are fitting the same, so maybe I'll start tracking my measurements next.

Now for something completely random: While Bear was playing a game on-line, I watched a K-pop video. I do not understand Asian Couture ... that or the band lost a bet with the stylist and that's what happened. Must be a cultural difference. Anyway....

I found this, and it made me feel better about all I'm doing for my weight loss efforts. I hope you find it encouraging too.  It's really gross to look at, but that is what is on the inside of your body.  That's what that lumpy stuff really looks like.  Gross.  I got more lumps to go.

Source: fitmamato3.com via Jen on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can tell me....