(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Brief Briefing




I really didn't know what else to put on here today.  Just wanted to give you guys an update.  I am getting all my ducks in a row for the next IEP for #2 which is next Monday so do be in prayer for that.  Also, I've lost a total of 17 lbs so far.  Yay!  That's 5% of my body weight so far.  I don't think I look any different but I almost lost my bathing suit several times at the river.  It's now too big.  Now I have to go bathing suit shopping...which seems more like a punishment then a reward.  Shopping for a bathing suit kinda...sucks.  It just does.  Anyway, that's it back at the El HiraLina.  Y'all be good now...or good-ish at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can tell me....