(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Friday, August 27, 2010

Sing it! What I Like About You....


I know I said it's the little things that keep love going. It's the same in friendships. So my friends, here some of the little things I like about you.

Lizz: Double Z madness....all we need now is a crowd and get them all to sing "Shout!"

Kalli: What can I say? You know too much so you'll always be my friend.

Lorna: It's always like there's never any time lapse and we just pick up where we left off.

Fawn: It took some translation, but you're so one of the besties for life!

Hillary: seriously cross-stitching while watching movies just isn't the same with out you quoting the movie with me.

Gwenda: Did you start singing what I Like About You? I know you did....

Liz: I mean really could you be any more fun? I don't think so 98% sanguine..

Eric: you're hot, and I appreciate that every morning I don't have to lie about you looking good. Keep up, Sir Hottie!

Vicky: I love that you feel most relaxed in swirl of color.

Leah: I love that your sea of beiges makes you feel most at home.

Lori: We so can't sit together without having to be separated. I love that.

Kimmee: It ain't good if it ain't got butter and sugar....word

Beckey: Go get them kitties!

Sarah: Just how many vortexes full of items are you hiding in your closets?

Brianna: Love our late night chats!

Sandi: The sass breaks all Baptist boundries..love it!

If you didn't see you on here, this is just what I thought up in the 10 minutes before the bus gets here. Feel free to add to the list as long as you're gonna play nice.

3 comments:

  1. My face is red from laughing so hard, you know me far too well! I totally started singing! "...you you know how to daaaaance!When you go up, down, jump around, talk about true romaaaaance!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a LONG time since I tried to get a crowd to sing "Shout" -- unfortunately, I can't imagine "Adult Lizz" doing that. I do remember dancing to "What I Like About You" at our senior homecoming dance. I think of it every time I hear that song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. even though I'm not on your list, ah-hem, what i like about you is no matter how much time passes between my pcola visits, i know 2 things will occur. 1) YOU will make me laugh about something random, yet totally applicable, and 2) YOUR hugs are the only ones that could suffocate me. ;)

    ReplyDelete

You can tell me....