(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Monday, August 16, 2010

Stop the madness!

It's official. School needs to start because the kids are losing their minds. They don't want to be around me, and right now, I don't want to be around them. They are fussy, crying for no reason, hitting because they can little kids that are driving me to drink. Fortunately, alcohol isn't in the budget, but I'm not above pretending that I'm drinking at this point. (Really big sigh) I know that it's tough to be a kid right when summer's over. I just didn't realize how tough it was to be the mom and the one who has to be the grown up in the madness. I really do what to yell, "Oh yeah? Well, if you're gonna fight over the same toy, you're not invited to my birthday party!" I'm pretty sure that isn't going to solve anything. I think we've just seen too much of each other. We all need a break, and some I-sure-do-miss-you time. 4 days and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can tell me....