(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It's my stapler.

"FIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-ED!"

Yup, just like in the Cat in the Hat, I've been fired from my blogging job at the good ol' PNJ. That leaves time for more drama here. Here's the deal. An e-mail, that I admit I missed, was sent to me in April that my services were no longer required. As it is now the middle of August, I can't help but wonder, did they think I was doing the job for free? I'm sending in my post list, not that my admin ever got it. It always got lost somehow in the nethers of time and space after clicking send. I always had to send my post at least twice. So three months later, I say, "Hey, am I gonna get paid?" And, yeah, no. No I'm not. Of course, the hope is that I'll continue to post on this site. Really? And I would do this because? I mean really. Now, I have met some wonderful ladies. And I like them a lot, but I must admit to being soured by the experience. Sour doesn't mean bitter, and I'm not gonna let it happen. Still, really? Three months of work, and you don't even send another e-mail saying, "You know you're fired, right?" Is this the Office Space sequel? Where's my red stapler? I mean really!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can tell me....