(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Thursday, January 27, 2011

I Heart me some Hulu.com, y'all

I just do! I mean really. It has saved our life a bit being out in the sticks where you can't get cable. You can only get outrageously priced TV from space. I realize that space travel is pricey, but I don't like TV that cost over $100 a month because it won't even do the dishes despite those prices. That's just lazy. I could learn another language and get my nails did for that much every month. But HA! Hulu.com has saved us! (Netflix too, but one rabbit at a time) Now, not only can you get your TVness in via the world wide web, but they have this show called The Morning After that recaps all the good things about TV from the night before in less then 5 minutes. So, you can watch TV without actually watching TV. Plus, it's really funny and one of the hosts name is Ginger Gonzaga...seriously. How cool is that name? Gonzaga? You know you love it.

But see? I don't have to pay for crap. I can just shift it out of the litter box. Again, Hulu, I thank you. No space TV or cable for me! Take that! HA! Now....I wonder what's on? Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can tell me....