(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Friday, January 7, 2011

New Year, New Beginnings


Sigh. Man, do I feel like a little twig this new year. Not big. Not really significant...yet. I feel like I'm in a Waiting Place. Like I'm about to grow. Growing can be painful, so I'm not really sure that I'm looking forward to it. I also know that if you're not growing, your dying. I wish to remain alive at least a little bit longer. I am doing a few things differently. I started working out at least 30 min. 5 days a week, not just 3. I also started a new blog about tea. I think I did that just because I could. I'm also going to do my best to hug each one of my girls for at the very least 5 minutes a day whether they like it or not. Sigh. Just a twig..let's see if I grow at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can tell me....