(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm just saying....


Okay, look. I'm all about let's be as fair as we can possibly be. I understand that because we live in a fallen world, things are not always gonna be fair. But man! Why does it alway the woman's fault? So, we're watching the K-Drama, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. What's a Gumiho you say? We'll in Asian culture it's a fox that's lived 1,000 years and is rewarded by being able to shape shift into a pretty woman. Oh, and the foxes get 9 tails...because...why not? Anyway, the pretty lady will then lure men into the woods and eat their hearts or livers depending on the country. Oh, and they are very all about the sex. I know that Asian cultures are more male dominated...aren't they all if we're honest. Does anyone else sense the moral that a woman who wants to get her swerve on is really a demon who's going to eat you alive? Man! What the farkle? At least the character Miho (who's the Gumiho) is super cute and nice albeit very hungry all the time. And yes, she is a-wantin' to get her swerve on, but still. I'm just saying that a man can be all hey baby, and he's James Bond, but a woman who's all hey baby is a man eater...literally...I'm just saying. Anyway, I'm done for the minute.

Check out the following site to get more info and expert thyself on the Gumiho:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can tell me....