(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Jen cold...brrrr!


Seriously, how do Alaska people do it? I'm freezin'! It's not even snowing! My up north family must be Yetis or something...that would explain a lot actually...I digress. I'm realizing just how much our comfort levels are managed by how hot or cold we are. Back in the day, you just were hot but killed the chicken, or you were cold, but milked the cow. Now, it seems impossible to even think about doing the dishes if your hands are going to be cold. What has happened to us? To make matters worse, the dishes refuse to wash themselves because the water isn't hot enough. It's madness I tell you. Plus, isn't this Florida? Where's my heat dang it?! Global warming my tooshie. On the bright side, it is the weather for boots, and I do love me some boots. Alright cold weather. You can hang out for just a little bit longer because I just got some new boots for Christmas. Thanks Grandma Jo! You rock! Man, I'm cold. I need a Ring Pop...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can tell me....