(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Cahira Michelle Bear


Oh my pretty little scrappy scrapper. I'm telling you this child is kin to Scrappy Doo. She's one tough cookie. Ask any of her teachers right now. I think I've had one good day note all year.

Sigh.

Little Miss doesn't do well with change. Like her elder sister, she too, suffers from speech delay but in a different form...we can suffer from it at times too. I know that she understands except when I don't. Really, if you've ever dealt with speech delay you know exactly what I mean.

So, my little scrappy princess isn't adjusting as well as I'd hoped. I know that she's sweet and funny, but that's not the side she's showing. She's showing her claws...literally. Scratching teachers...are you kidding me?! Mamma no like. To know this little girl, is to love her. Be praying for her and her attitude. I dare not ask for patience because I know what will happen then.

My little Cahira Michelle...warrior, who is like God? And God knows how much I love her and need His grace to deal with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can tell me....