(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Annalina Elizabeth Sunshine


My last born who can somehow manage to get food in her eyebrows. It's a talent.

When I found out I was prego again, I was all...what the farkle? I don't think I can do this. I decided I would be happy about it even though I wasn't so sure I could manage.

With the help of the Good Lord, I have managed, and she is nothing but giggles and sunshine with a dash of attitude thrown in. Like her sisters, she's done nothing but bless our lives and challenge us to be better parents and people.

Annalina means "Gracious Light"...just like the sunshine she is...my little giggle box princess.

Three girls in three different flavors all from the same store. They are made of sugar and spice, but no one ever told me about the howler monkey in the mix. I am a lucky woman, and I don't forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can tell me....