(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Monday, January 9, 2012

My Bad Monday...sorry!



Here it is! Sorry! I was actually out of the house all day Sat. with some AWESOME people (I didn't get permission to use their names so we'll call them Bama Mamma, Bama Babe and Bama Boy), I didn't get home in time to take the photo---thus My Bad Monday. So, I'm limiting myself to 1 Coke a week. I'm walking the dog every 30 minutes for house breaking purposes. I'm also doing various workouts for 45 minutes 3x a week to 5x a week. Let's see how she goes. And she's gotta go because of the following:

I was invited to a Simply Said party at Bama Mamma and Bama Babe's house. Seriously great and funny, funny people. As soon as 3 year old Bama Boy saw me he said. "I seen you on the TV." I say, "Cool." He's a little boy, and I'm thinking he's just letting his imagination run. I tell Bama Babe, his mom, and ask her if she had been looking at my pics on Facebook. Nope. Okay. Moving on. So later on, Bama Boy again says "I see you on my TV." So I say, "Oh really? What show?"

(Wait for iiiiiiiiiittttt.....)you have to read this in the Shawn voice

"The Biggest Loser." AWESOME SAUCE! Man! I just busted out laughing. This kid was convinced I was on the show! I'm all, I'm famous and I didn't even have to leave Milton! Bama Mamma, his grandma confirmed his conviction that I am on Biggest Loser. I even got 5 points. At least I'm losing weight.

This is Emily, and she is on The Biggest Loser. She's losing weight too. Bama Babe sent me this picture and said Bama Boy pointed her out on the TV and "She was at our house." Dude, she's pretty and younger than me...winning! That kid is in the will---might only be $5, but he's in. So I am official Team Emily aka Team Me! Woo Hoo! Good luck to both of us aka both of me!

3 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK....Im hoping that not eating 3 pieces of bread per sitting will help & cutting out 10 pm peanut butter sandwiches...yes that is atleast 5 pieces of bread per day! loves ya!

    ReplyDelete

You can tell me....