(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Under Constuction

That phrase just means so much in so many different ways right now.  I'm really having to think about things and about how I want the rest of my life to go.  I mean, I'm 35.  Honestly, I believe I've been blessed with the life I've been given so far, but I want to be sure that I'm not missing the boat on those plans for a hope and a future the Lord has for me.

First of all, I need to really think about my days and what I want to accomplish in them.  I've started making a to do list.  Little, every day goals to be accomplished.  I'm also working on bigger goals to print and put on office wall, so that I can see them, and make sure that I'm doing something everyday to accomplish them.  If you're reading this thinking, "Well duh, Sherlock."  Bite me.  I'm busy reconstructing my way of thinking, and that's really hard.  It's hard to climb out of ruts and make mental U-turns.  Give a girl some grace.

Secondly, I need to tell you what I'm up to more often.  This means more writing for me and more funny stuff for you guys.  It also means that I have a lot to learn about having a really cool looking blog page so you want to keep coming back the see what's shaking at the Rabbit Trail.  This is not easy for me.  I changed some HTML code, and you would've thought I just saved someone life with brain surgery.  True story.  Man,  I should've paid better attention in Web Design class, but this really hot guy did a lot of my work for me, and because he was hot, I let him.  Don't worry.  I let him marry me as compensation.  Did he get a sweet deal or what?  If you're sitting there thinking. "What"  Bite me.

So, in the end.  I'm going to kicking my Cotton Candy Awesome Sauce up a notch.  Let me know if there is something you'd like to see.  Remember, that I am a family friendly blog.  If you're sitting there thinking, "I know what I'd like to see.."  Get off my blog and don't come back, ya sicko!  I've got more to blog, but I got sick puppies to tend to.  See you tomorrow maybe.

Photobucket

2 comments:

You can tell me....