(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Monday, December 5, 2011

Quit Your Bellyachin' Already

One of the interesting things about growing up is getting to know yourself...if you're paying attention at least. I've noticed I'm not one for continued complaint. After awhile, I just really don't care about your problem if you're not going to do anything about it yourself. Maybe that's not very nice. Yeah, still don't care.

I've also noticed I'm not one for unnecessary complaints. Those mostly come from my 9 year old. It could be about anything that slightly makes her feel like she doesn't want to do, eat or see that or it changes her mode of being in anyway or maybe the sky just isn't blue enough. I don't know. I do know that it's about to make me lose my mind. I am open for suggestions on how to deal with this issue because I've used up all my reserves. It's like, really? It's spaghetti....but the noodles aren't long enough....really?

I know she's just a kid, but when is enough enough? I'm always telling her that there are kids in the world who only get like one piece of fruit to eat a day if they are lucky and she's all "they still wouldn't like this." I'm about to snatch you bald. Thoughts and suggestions appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can tell me....