(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Things Currently Out of My Control

1) I have jury duty tomorrow.
2) Ella won't stop talking. She just won't. Not even when her life is on the line because she has once again crossed the line. It's madness.
3) The kids want me to make them dinner EVERY night. Admittedly, this is my fault as I've endulged them for the past 9 years, but still.
4) Eric backs up the kids about dinner.
5) I want a puppy. I would just like to nurture a little thing that isn't human... probably because they don't talk back.
6) I need new bras. I just do...stupid mammary glands!
7) I could use a hair cut but what I really need is to dye my hair due to the hostile take over of gray hair. Rude.
8) My computer randomly jumps around and deletes things....I could kick a squirrel over that one.
9) I can't remember by Playlist.com password so I can change my playlist on this blog. I ask for them to send it to me, but the password change email never comes through. Jen say ggrrrrr.
10) There is no more sweet tea in my cup.

The above may drive some to drink...it drives me to Pinterest. There I can look at the lovely things God made and remember that He is in control. Now join with me in prayer that I will not hurt any children....and that they would shut up...for just 5 minutes together...just asking for 5 minutes so I can pee alone or some ridiculous thing like that...make your own dang dinner, dang it! Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can tell me....