(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Saturday, June 25, 2011

When This is How You Start the Day....

Look, I love my children. You can tell because they are still alive. They try to die all the time. Today's example: I woke up to a hissing noise and something sliding across my arm...true story. In my mind, I was in a video of MosterQuest and the 50 ft. Anaconda was about to eat me whole and alive, but no...it was just a 3 year old with a stretched out slinky. You would think one so young would have so much to live for and not tempt death. This is not the case. Now that I am up because I tapped into my inner Amazon Woman to kill the giant snake, I can see that today what I have to fear is not a 50 ft. snake. It's a 50 ft. pile of laundry that's been piling up because we were having fun this week. I am smart. I am strong. I can conquer bear hair, killer snakes and monster laundry....and kids with slinkys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can tell me....