(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Thursday, June 2, 2011

I Have to Do It Because Vicky Said To....


Vicky's blog is about the things that God puts on this earth to bless us with the knowledge that He likes to make His kids smile. She went with doughnuts, Starbucks, massages and yard sales...she's good. I must add to this list...because she said to...read the title, man.

Cola gummis. I first discovered these in Germany. They are chewy bits of "Aw Dang!" awesome. If I'm going to eat unnecessary calories that will fill me with regret it's going due to these babies.


Indoor plumbing. I know I've said it before, but God bless the person who made it so that we can take of business without worrying about what might be creeping and crawling up our business. Plus, Florida is hot which increases the chances of dangerous chemical reactions. I'm just saying a lovely toilet is a lovely thing. I like this one...it's shiny.


Here's one of the best ones of all, friends you can laugh with about everything and nothing. I have a friend I made laugh at a funeral. (It was so wrong, I know, it was just...sorry) I have a friend who can just make this one face and I'm laughing. Laughter is the best medicine, and friends are the best way to get the dose you need to get through whatever.



Seriously, there is something about eating something that can clog any part of your body at whim that makes it like eating crispy danger. The fact that you can fry just about everything that is edible tells you that God must be for it. I mean, that's just logical right there. Beware though; like everything is awesome, you must partake in moderation or else risk the awesome becoming mundane....and your butt becoming the size of Delaware. It's small state but still...


Again, because she says so, I
have added to Vicky's list of God de-stressers.

I have one more. Crazy funky hair cuts with WHAT? colors. I love it! I love it! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can tell me....