(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Monday, June 20, 2011

Almost tomorrow

In just 9 minutes it will be tomorrow. Why am I still up? Because I just had to listen to some music, which included (I can't believe I'm admitting this) a re-mixed Miley Cyrus song. It rocks. Don't judge me! I'm wondering what this tomorrow is going to bring. I'm wondering if I should have a certain conversation with someone. I'm wondering if I'm making a mountain out of a mole hill. I'm wondering what I'll make for dinner. I'm wondering how my kids will act at the movies. I'm wondering if my dog will pee on the rug again...gross dog! I'm wondering a lot of stuff that I'd probably wouldn't wonder about if I were in bed sleeping like a normal person. Now I'm wondering just what is normal and do I really want to achieve it. Isn't normal another word for boring? I strive to be a lot of things, and two of them are NOT normal and boring.

Four minutes until tomorrow...

Like y'all care about all of this. I'm wondering if you do. Maybe you're bored and that's why you read this which just goes to show that there really is just too much on the internet nowadays.

Three minutes until tomorrow...

Jen's out...peace!

1 comment:

  1. Thinking is a good thing Jen. I am wondering if tomorrow ever comes because now it is today.
    Love you Miss ABnormal. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

You can tell me....