(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Saturday, July 16, 2011

It's Raining, It's Pouring and Everyone But Me is Snoring...


I don't know just how it happened, but I am the only one awake on this rainy Saturday. I have to get ready to go in a second. I'm getting some much needed Mommy Alone time.

PRAISE THE LORD!

As much as I love my girls, I understand how absence makes the heart grow fonder. I think we've been together a bit to much in this weather, and we are all getting on everyone's last good nerve. We just need to miss each other a bit. Not too much. Just a bit.

Today's thought of the day is: by month's end, I will have a 9, 6, and 4 year old. Technically, I'm out of babies. Honestly, I'm a little sad, but I ready to move past that part of motherhood. I'm actually looking forward to the challenge of the teenager (famous last words, I know) but I really want to go on adventures that they are still too small for. So we'll make blue cow cookies for now (I so can't eat them...I just made them for the kids) and we'll hike mountains later.

I'm very proud and blessed to have the girls I've been given. I just need to miss them...just for a bit. So snore on little sleepies...mamma's steppin' out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can tell me....