(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Friday, June 22, 2012

In An Attempt to Cross Something Off of My To-Do List....

I'm writing on my blog!

Okay, so I'm down 20 lbs., and I thought that I would feel different...more accomplished I guess.  I don't know.  It just feels like I have so much further to go.  Could just be today.  You ever have one of those days  when it feels like the world is blowing you off and you're not sure why.  You start asking yourself, "Did I say something mean behind the World's back, and then forgot I said it?"  And then you revert to high school with visions of all your friends hanging out with each other and ignoring your calls even though it's really not even possible for that to be happening.  You stop in mid-daydream of all the fun they are having with out you and think "What in the world is your problem?"  You get mad at you, shake your head, and you know it's dumb, but that's just how your feel.  That'd be just about how my day is going.

There is also the news that I'm not renewing with Premier Designs.  I'm really sad about it to be honest.  The company is fabu, and I'm ruined for all other jewelry forever.  It's just time to move on to the next big thing.  What is that?  Well, let me get over this big thing first.  I'll miss the people the most; Premier has the best people ever.  They love the Lord, and they are so giving and encouraging and .... sigh...I'm just really sad about it.  

In weird news, I found a bumper buried in my backyard.  I tried to dig up this "little" piece of metal so Bear wouldn't hit it while mowing the grass.  As Dad says, no good deed goes unpunished.  So now I'm digging up a bumper out of my backyard.  How many Weight Watcher activity points do I get for that I wonder?

At any rate, hope y'all have a wonderful week-end!  Have some fun for me...unless you're with all my friends and ignoring my calls and if that's the case, I hope y'all spill your Starbucks before you even get one sip!  Oh yeah...I went there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can tell me....