(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Friday, August 19, 2011

Inspired By Marco Germar...

He was a finalist on So You Think You Can Dance. I so blame Vicky because she made me watch it. Anyway...(still Vicky's fault)...this guy could dance. It was something he said, rather than a piece he danced that really got me stirred.

"If you have a reason to live, then you don't have a reason to quit." -Marco Germar

Do the math. If you only but one reason to live, you have zero reasons to quit. It just so happens I have more than one reason to live.

1) My children: I don't think people realize just how blessed they are to have normal, run of the mill children. Having said that, no matter what, I wouldn't trade my girls for ANY (bleep)-ing thing on this planet. It is, however, heartbreaking to see them try so hard every (bleep)-ing day to be normal and to have them ask "Why am I so different?" It takes everything they've got just to hold a conversation, some times just to be. If they aren't quitting, what gives me the right?

2) My husband: he's a good, goofy, adorable, giving, kind, helpful, trustworthy and everything any woman could ever want and ask for in a husband. That being said, he's my husband; keep your home wrecker hands off his body if you'd like to keep your hands attached your body.

3) My family: they are wonderful and loony. That's the way I like them. They believe in me when I don't believe in myself. Since they love to be right, I can't let them down either.

4) My dreams: I do have things I want to do in this world. Only I can do them.

5) God: I ain't dead yet, so I'm not done yet. There must be more on the agenda.

I have much to do, no good reason to quit. Guess I'd better get to it, y'all. (Vicky's fault, remember?)

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Thanks for the credit to your success.:O)I love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete

You can tell me....