(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Monday, August 29, 2011

but what, Lord?

Do you just have that feeling that something has to give? Something has to change? Something, somehow, somewhere is going to do something that is going to change things, possibly forever? That's where I'm at today...the waiting place but I really don't feel that it's going to be for long. I just don't know what's going to happen. I've been praying for something, and honestly, I don't know what. That's been my prayer: "Lord, I don't know why but I'm feeling that things are going to change and I need you go guide my steps for Your glory and for the good of my family." So He answers (because that's what He does), but what? What is the IT I'm looking for? What's the THING He's sending our way? It's almost as if it's in air which makes it even more fist clenching because you can't see air! The game's a-foot! Let's see what happens next...be praying y'all....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can tell me....