(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Stay tuned for more...

I've been ill. I'm better now but my house is much worse for the wear. My husband claims to be the main cleaner of the home but I think that I can now prove otherwise. I know that most stay at home moms feel overwhelmed with keeping the house up even when at the top of their game. So I thought maybe it would be more exciting if they were living an epic journey rather then the day to day blah blah blah. So from now on ladies, you are no longer cleaning house, you are a warrior of order battling the onslaught of disarray and surge of soiled playthings.

The Epic Struggle Begins with Chapter One....The Foyer.

p.s. I did try to have an image to go with this but apparently artists can only envision warrior women in the barest of garments. As if that's practical for battle...true story, a man in full battle armor will be standing next to a woman wearing a washcloth tied with string. Riiiight. Anyways...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can tell me....