(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

For what I give thanks...


For a lot of people, myself included, things are not ideal. Even so, there is so much to be thankful for. My cup usually stays half full, if not more so, at all times, so for all the pessimists out there...shut you cake hole and be happy for what you do have. To give you some ideas of what you might have to be thankful for, here are a few things I'm thankful for.
1) I have a home to live in.
2) I have food in the pantry.
3) I have a mom and dad who are still married and still love each other.
4) I have a sister who always has my back.
5) I have in-laws that might not always understand me, but they always welcome me.
6) I have friends who like me the way I am but will also kick my butt if needed.
7) I have healthy children.
8) I have a car that works.
9) I have a great dog and a purring cat.
10) I have a business that I can make as great as I want it to be.
11) I have THE most wonderful husband in the world, and this Sat., we celebrate 11 years of married bliss....well, mostly bliss.
12) I have the biggest and best God who is able to any and all things. I would have nothing if not for Him. I would be nothing.

If you have only one of these things you are blessed. I count myself most blessed. And I am grateful. If you are one of my many blessings, I thank you for allowing me to be apart of your life. I hope that I have made your life happy in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can tell me....