(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Man...It's Been Nuts...

It's been dye your hair blue because why not crazy!  There's also been a lot of change.  Most of it really good and one really sad.  We have moved two towns over, and have been saving money like crazy.  Being close to everyone and everything has been just wonderful.  The really sad is that my baby Tinsel had to be given to a new home.  We were blessed to keep Chloe and Jae Shin, but Tinsel was one dog too many.  She's got a really great home and is being taken care of, but I'm still a bit sad still.  I got her to keep her, but we didn't have a choice.

Being a grown up sucks sometimes.

The girls are doing well.  We all are.  Like I said, mostly good and a little sad.  More to adventures to come!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you had to find a new family for tinsel. I definitely know how you feel. We had to rehome both of our pups:( Atleast you live way close to me now...I'm sure that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saving money
    Thank you a great deal with regard to expressing! Anyone deliver a great deal of valuable tips and advice. Economic planning is critical in addition to everybody ought to do the item - also start out while very young. But, it's just as crucial that you learn that we now have solutions as soon as folks require funds rapidly for instance receiving. Saving time and Saving energy

    ReplyDelete

You can tell me....