(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Wait...How Old Am I?

Holy crap, y'all.  I was up until one o'clock...in the morning.  What the...?  I have no business staying up that late.  Not when my alarm clocks go off at 6 am wanting to be fed...again.  Like they didn't eat the night before.  Whiners.  Nothing make me actually feel all of my 35 years like not getting enough sleep.  I just can't do it.  I shouldn't do it.  I don't need to up that late.  I have nothing to prove.  I just don't.  So needless to say, I was not at my sunny side up best today.  I just can't seem to recover from tired.  I think that's why people take naps later in life.  Just trying to recover.  I have so much less grace with nonsense and drama, especially in adults.  I can handle the kid stuff because kids are kids and they are still trying to figure all of this life mess out.  If you are an adult, get it under control.  If you can't handle your own business, I can't do it for you.  Take it to Jesus.  I'm trying to figure my own business out.  That's why we should all mind our own business because we can only successfully deal with so much.  If you can't handle your spouse, what makes you think I can?  If you can't handle your kid, well, neither can I.  Take it to Jesus; He's got answers not me.  Plus, He doesn't need to sleep being God and all, so He's got a lot more....everything.  Jesus has much more everything than I will ever have, so leave me alone.  I'm tired, and I don't care.  Forgive me, but I don't.  Let me take a nap, and then maybe some care-about-that will fall out on the pillow.  I know I did it to myself.  Still fair warning y'all.  If it ain't life or death,  I don't care.  You're not gonna like my response because I'm all out of sugar for coating.  Plus, I've reached this point where I realize there are a select few people who's opinion have actual sway with me.  If you think I'm a cranky old lady, I couldn't care less...get outta here before I kick you.  Yeah...went there.  Meant it.  I'm feeling the Spirit of Slap arising in me for no apparent reason.  I might be my own drama for the night, so I'm taking my tired badonkeydonk to bed.  (Watch me read this tomorrow and face palm.  "Who let me type this?") Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can tell me....