(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Thursday, January 7, 2016

I had no idea it had been this long..

And yet it has.  I've been doing research about blogging and such, and I decided that I want my own domain that I own and all of that.  Now, that takes time and money, and it also means that I will have to become very serious about my blog.

Well...as serious as I get anyway.

The truth is I AM serious about my blog.  I want to do better at it.  I really want for you guys to get the best of me that I can give.  What that means though is that my blog will most likely have a new name and look.  I will have more uniform content.  I really want to hear from you with  comments.  I'm really grateful to all of you that have been with me through this journey, and I'm really looking forward to my next steps.

So look forward to some big and awesome changes!  Don't worry; if you read this for the wow-Jen-needs-to-take-a-pillness, all that crazy will still be going on.  After all it's the blog that's changing a lot not me...I'm still me.

You guys rock!  My deadline is the end of January.  Be ready.Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can tell me....