(awkward and awesome)

(awkward and awesome)
First Wive's Club...one of Ma's favorites

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Why I Need Your Grace For at Least a Month or So

And this about explains it...
And so...

Sigh...

The Bible says all things are possible with God.  It says this because there are times.  Times like right now.  Times when it's just too much.  Too much crap.

It's been one of the those few weeks where you are presented with info to "think" about, but in a blink of an eye, you have to make a decision and NOW!  Right NOW!  And the decisions are not easy and have consequences that overlap my own self and into the lives of my family.  The actions cost money, change, loss and require a lot of work.  The work isn't just now, but will continue in through the summer into the next school year.  The loss will effect the girls and Bear alike.  I'm not too thrilled, but I think I'm managing it better.  And all of this is to happen in the next month.

My brain is on overload.  I'm forgetting even the simplest things.  I'm staring at people I've known for years and wondering what their name might be.  I'm forgetting things I need to get done for work.  And laundry...dear me, it's like I've never done it a day in my life.  I wish that was a joke.

I know I will get through all this because I'm doing this with God thus making it possible.  I know it will pass.  So while my plate is so full that it's spilling over, please keep passing me glasses of encouragement and grace.  I need it friends.  I need it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the forgetfulness... example, tonight I couldn't think of someone's bane add I was saying bye! There are plenty of those moments where you know you need to go to the store, but you can't remember what for!
    Just know, if you forget my my name, you can call me whatever pops into your head. :-)

    ReplyDelete

You can tell me....